A tiny group of cells that changed my world

A tiny group of cells that changed my world
Click on the image to find out about what the Pituitary Gland does

About Me

My photo
I'm in my 30's, which to me sounds very odd. I only feel like I'm in my 20's and definitely not a grown up. I have spent the last 7 years battling with my health; firstly spending 2 years getting a diagnosis for a tumour on my pituitary gland which was causing Cushings Disease; then spending the rest of my life dealing with a pituitary gland that doesn't work. However, I have a fantastic family and an amazing boyfriend who I live with and adore - they keep me going and inspire me to try to make the most of life and my life in general.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Boyf and Lottie finally tie the knot!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment